Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 24 cookies| Rating: ★★★★★
For the Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add all the ingredients except the powdered sugar. Process until a smooth dough is formed. It is a really dry dough so you will have to mix my hand to finish bringing it together.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough on a smooth work surface until it is ¼ inch thick.
- With a round cookie cutter, cut the dough, and with the help of a spatula, carefully place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely and dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!