Nutmeg Ice Cream
Time: 15 minutes + 6 hours to chill | Servings: 8 servings | Rating: ★★★★☆
For the Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg, ground fresh
- 1 pinch salt
- Whip the cold cream with a mixer or whisk until stiff peaks form. Be careful to not whip too long or you’ll end up with butter.
- Once the cream is whipped, slowly pour in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, the nutmeg, and a pinch of salt. Gently fold the ingredients into the cream until well combined.
- Pour into a freezer safe container with lid and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!