Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 | Rating: ★★☆☆☆
- 8 guavas, ripe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- Raspberry jam, for topping
- Sprinkles, for topping
- Coconut flakes, for topping
- Peel 8 guavas with a vegetable peeler. Cut the guavas in half then place them in a food processor, and blend until you have a puree; you may need to add a few tablespoons of water to bring the puree together.
- Strain the puree through a sieve and use an electric blender to mix in 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Add 2 egg whites to the guava and sugar puree, and beat using the electric mixer until you have stiff creamy peaks.
- Top with your choice of raspberry jam, sprinkles, and/or coconut flakes. Serve immediately. Enjoy!